Video ni Leobert Dasmariñas kung saan sinabi niyang di sya pinilit umamin sa krimen, viral
- The video of Leobert Dasmariñas that was taken moments after he admitted to the crime of killing and assaulting Jovelyn Galleno has gone viral
- In the video that was shared by Radyo Bandera Philippines, Leobert stated that he was not forced into admission
- The old video that was taken on Aug. 23 showed that the statement made back then was different from the one that he has been saying recently
- In the recent pronouncements of Leobert, he said that he was forced into admission and that he was also offered money by a policeman in order to cooperate with them
Bagong feature: Tingnan ang mga balitang para sa'yo ➡️ hanapin ang "Recommended for you" block at mag-enjoy!
A video of Leobert Dasmariñas taken on Aug. 23, moments after he admitted to the crime of killing and assaulting Jovelyn Galleno, has gone viral.
The video was shared by Radyo Bandera Philippines, and it showed how the suspect said that he was not forced into admission, as opposed to his more recent pronouncements that he was allegedly hurt and threatened to admit to the crime of killing and assaulting Jovelyn.
In the Aug. 23 video, Leobert categorically said that he was not forced into admission.
Another recent statement of Leobert, aside from saying that he was hurt and threatened to admit to the crime was that h was offered money by a policeman in exchange for his cooperation with them in the case of Jovelyn.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Jovelyn Gallano is a 22-year-old employee working in a mall in Palawan. She went missing on August 5. According to her sister, her employer said that Jovelyn already signed out from her work around 6:30 p.m. on that day. She was still able to send a message to her sister but she wasn’t able to go home anymore.
Leobert Dasmariñas, the suspect in the case of Jovelyn Galleno, would be subjected to a lie detector test by Sen. Raffy Tulfo. This would help determine whether he is telling the truth or not with regards to his pronouncements on the case of Jovelyn. Sen. Tulfo said that if the result of the lie detector test would show that Leobert does not have any hand in the assault and killing of Jovelyn, then they will continue to help him. However, in case it turns out that Leobert is lying, they will cease all help.
The suspect who admitted to allegedly killing and assaulting Jovelyn Galleno was not charged previously before the DNA result came out. This was according to the Philippine National Police (PNP) in the city. A police officer explained that they do not have the result of the DNA examination yet that would prove that it was indeed the bones of Jovelyn. The process will take a long time but the PNP is also doing everything to expedite the case.